Sunday, November 21, 2021

Etceterini Update: Great Nardi 750 Crosley Video!

Following up on my post from last week, I'm excited to share this great video on a Crosley-powered Nardi 750 that was for sale not long ago.  I missed this when it was first posted, but H-mod fanatic Richard Campbell pointed it out when he saw my etceterini post.



This is a FANTASTIC car - truly one of the most beautiful designs of the era. As noted in the earlier post, I've been lucky enough to know some of the folks who race Crosley-powered etceterini, and the seller got this car from one of them - Don Baldocchi of Redding. 

If memory serves, Don owned TWO out of the four of these cars ever built, so this probably isn't the yellow car I have seen him race many times, but his 'spare' Nardi.  It's probably a good thing I didn't know this was for sale, because I'd have sold a kidney to own a car like this.


The video has plenty of footage of the car for sale, but is also a great short documentary about Nardi - enjoy!



No comments: