Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Summer 2012 Tin Block Times

I teased you all with the back cover shot from the new issue of the TBT so I figured I had to post the front cover too.  Kudos to designer Dean Seavers for the killer job!
Lots of good stuff in this issue, including the tale of Doug Hayes' H and H Crosley dragster and Mike Grimes' amazing 'how-to' on converting a Homelite engine for use in your Crosley.  And then there's the classified ads... can't talk about the TBT without mentioning those.  Here's a taste of the 'For Sale' ads you non-members are missing!




3 comments:

STEVE said...

Hiya T, next time you come to Arkansas, bring me the 47 sedan body! Ha!

Ol' Man Foster said...

Deal!

Unknown said...

Hello I was wondering how one would get an issue of tin block times my email is Bowmanfrankie@gmail.com